Basil Essential Oil
Basil essential oil is extracted from the herb Ocimum basilicum, part of the Lamiaceae (Labiatae) family. Basilicum comes from the Greek word ‘Basilicos’ meaning ‘king’ or ‘royal’. The leaves and the flowering tops of plant are steam distilled to create an essential oil.
Benefits of Addicted to Soap Pure Basil Oil :
- Basil essential oil is known to have many emotional and spiritual benefits.
- It is strengthening and calming to the heart and mind.
- It promotes the feelings of calmness, happiness and relaxation.
- This particular oil is often used in aromatherapy, as it is known to awaken the mind to provide clarity and focus.
- Basil oil is known to ease many digestive and menstrual complications as well as aid sinus relief.
- It is also known to be a natural mosquito repellent.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
Ocimum basilicum leaf.
Weight: 1 oz
Basil Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser to create a calm and stress-free environment.
- Massage: Dilute with a carrier oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Healing: Dilute with a carrier oil and apply few drops to the stomach area to help with soothing digestive and menstrual pain.
- Topical Uses: Add 1-2 drops to your shampoo, moisturizer, face wash and or body wash.
- Bug repellent: Use a diffuser/a spray bottle to keep your environment mosquito-free.
- Diffuser: Inhaling the aroma from a diffuser may relieve sinuses.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 3 in|