Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot is a citrus fruit whose rind is used for Bergamot Oil. Bergamot received its name from a city located in Italy. 100 bergamot oranges will yield only about 3 ounces or 85 grams of bergamot oil.
Benefits of Addicted to Soap Bergamot Oil :
- It has a citrusy scent that is known be both uplifting and relaxing when diffused.
- It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin.
- Bergamot oil contains three other natural ingredients, “Alpha Pinene, Limonene and Flavonoids,” that are known to have mood lifting and relaxing qualities.
- Bergamot’s powerful aroma makes it a popular component in many perfumes, cosmetics and skin care
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
Weight: 1 oz
Bergamot Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser to create a calm and stress-free environment.
- Massage: Dilute with a carrier oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Healing: Dilute with a carrier oil and apply few drops to the stomach area to help with soothing digestive and menstrual pain.
- Topical Uses: Add 1-2 drops to your shampoo, moisturizer, face wash and or body wash.
- Bug repellent: Use a diffuser/a spray bottle to keep your environment mosquito-free.
- Diffuser: Inhaling the aroma from a diffuser may relieve sinuses.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|