Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood essential oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation from wood pieces of the cedar wood tree. The major components of cedarwood essential oil are alpha-cedrene, beta-cedrene, cedrol, widdrol, thujopsene and a group of sesquiterpenes — all of which contribute a great deal to its health benefits. Cedarwood essential oil is yellowish to brownish yellow viscous liquid with rich sweet woody, almost balsamic odor. Strength of initial aroma can be medium to strong.
100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oil.
Weight: 1 oz
Cedarwood Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser to create a calm and stress-free environment.
- Massage: Dilute with a carrier oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Healing: Dilute with a carrier oil and apply few drops to the stomach area to help with soothing digestive and menstrual pain.
- Topical Uses: Add 1-2 drops to your shampoo, moisturizer, face wash and or body wash.
- Bug repellent: Use a diffuser/a spray bottle to keep your environment mosquito-free.
- Diffuser: Inhaling the aroma from a diffuser may relieve sinuses.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|