Cinnamon Essential Oil
Benefit of Cinnamon oil:
- Cinnamon oil has great value in aromatherapy.
- Cinnamon Oil contains Aldehydes which are known to be calming and has been found to reduce inflammation.
- Eugenol present in cinnamon is a Powerful anti-inflammatory-It may support overall wellness.
- It promotes the feelings of calmness, happiness and relaxation.
Cinnamon essential oil is extracted from Cinnamomum zeylanicum (also known as C. verum and Laurus cinnamomum) of the Lauraceae family. Cinnamon comes from the Greek word ‘Kinnamon’ means ‘tube’ or ‘pipe’. Cinnamon Essential oil is extracted from the bark using steam distillation. Cinnamon has a warm, peppery, spicy and musky smell.
Cinnamon oil is one our top selling oils especially during the holiday season. During autumn and the holiday season, there’s no smell like Cinnamon to evoke memories of the holidays. Diffuse Cinnamon in your living room to create a warm, comforting, and inviting environment.
100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil.
Weight: 1 oz
Cinnamon Essential Oil Uses:
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage
- Diffuse: Cinnamon is known to have a calming and peaceful effect on mind,body and soul.
- Eliminate odors: Diffusing cinnamon oil is known to clear out odor eliminating bacteria.
- During the holidays: Create a warm environment in your home by diffusing Cinnamon oil, especially during the holiday season. You may also blend with other complimentary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
- To freshen a smelling garbage disposal: drop in 5 drops of Cinnamon and 3 drops of Lemon/orange essential oil and let them sit for up to an hour
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|