Cinnamon Essential Oil Uses:
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage
- Diffuse: Cinnamon is known to have a calming and peaceful effect on mind,body and soul.
- Eliminate odors: Diffusing cinnamon oil is known to clear out odor eliminating bacteria.
- During the holidays: Create a warm environment in your home by diffusing Cinnamon oil, especially during the holiday season. You may also blend with other complimentary oils such as Frankincense, Orange, Tangerine, Clove, or Nutmeg.
- To freshen a smelling garbage disposal: drop in 5 drops of Cinnamon and 3 drops of Lemon/orange essential oil and let them sit for up to an hour
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease