Clove Bud Essential Oil
Clove Oil is extracted from Eugenia caryophyllata of the Myrtaceae family. Clove oil is extracted from the buds by water distillation and contain the desired lower percentage of eugenol. Clove oil has a warm, strong, slightly pungent, spicy smell. It was often used by the Greeks, Roman and the Chinese, to ease toothache and as a breath sweetener.
Benefits of Clove Oil:
- Clove oil contains the powerful anti-inflammatory component Eugenol, which may support overall wellness. Eugenol is also known to have metabolism-stimulating and warming properties.
- The health benefits of clove oil can be attributed to its antimicrobial, antifungal, antiseptic, antiviral, and aphrodisiac properties.
- Clove oil is also high in manganese (126.4%) and other nutrients including potassium, magnesium, and calcium.
- Clove oil may also promote stress relief as well as aid with insomnia and anxiety.
100% pure, Clove Bud therapeutic grade essential oil.
Weight: 1 oz
Clove Bud Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser to induce a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
- Topical: Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to skin to promote reduction of wrinkles, blemishes, scars, stretch marks, and naturally slow signs of aging.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|