Eucalyptus Essential Oil
Eucalyptus Oil is obtained from fresh leaves of the tall, evergreen eucalyptus tree. Eucalyptus oil is extracted from the leaves using a chemical-free, double distillation process to ensure the highest level of purity. The oil gives off a strong woody and sweet scent. It is often a key ingredient in perfumes and cosmetics because of its unique, fresh and clean aroma. It is largely used for first aid purposes because of its vast remedial properties.
Benefits of Eucalyptus Oil:
- Eucalyptus Oil has well-known benefits for aromatherapy, skin care and health and is one of the most popular aromatherapy oils.
- Due to its natural component, Cineole (Eucalyptol), Eucalyptus essential oil is known to help with cuts, minor wounds, blisters, and bruises.
- Eucalpytol is also widely used for its nasal decongestant and respiratory anti-inflammatory properties.
- Eucalyptus Oil can be used during relaxing or therapeutic massages, as it is also known to help reduce inflammation and pain when applied topically.
- When applied to the scalp, Eucalyptus oil can also help promote shiny, thick, and healthy hair.
- It is also used as an insect repellent.
100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil.
Weight: 1 oz
Eucalyptus Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser to induce a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
- Topical: Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to skin to promote reduction of wrinkles, blemishes, scars, stretch marks, and naturally slow signs of aging.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|