Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense Oil is extracted through steam distillation from the resin of the Frankincense trees (Boswellia Serrata). Boswellia serrata, also known as olibanum and gum thus, has a clean, citrus fragrance. Frankincense is among the most widely used of all essential oils. Frankincense has been a popular ingredient in cosmetics and incense burners for centuries. When diffused in your home, it provides protection for you and your family encourages healthy moods.
Benefits of Frankincense Oil:
- It is known to aid in relieving stress and reducing pain and inflammation.
- Frankincense oil has also been used as a natural antiseptic, disinfectant, and deodorizer.
- It is also known to be a powerful anti-aging and wrinkle fighter, which can aid in reducing acne blemishes, the appearance of large pores, diminish the appearance of scars, and naturally lift and tighten skin.
- Frankincense oil induces the feeling of peace, relaxation, and satisfaction.
- Lift and tighten skin to naturally slow signs of aging.
100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil.
Boswellia Serrata (Frankincense) oil
Weight: 1 oz
Frankincense Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser to induce a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
- Topical: Dilute with a carrier oil and apply to skin to promote reduction of wrinkles, blemishes, scars, stretch marks, and naturally slow signs of aging.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||3 x 3 x 3 in|