Grapefruit Essential Oil
Addicted to Soap Grapefruit oil is Naturally high in antioxidants such as Vitamin C and its main natural phytochemical, Limonene, grapefruit has been considered very valuable to the immune system and in protecting cells from damage.
Grapefruit oil can be used in a blended massage oil or used in a base cream, lotion or as a wash. It’s also known to possess antimicrobial effects on the environment or when inhaled through a diffuser. Grapefruit oil can be used in a blended massage oil or used in a base cream, lotion or as a wash. It can help to clear a greasy, congested and acne skin. It’s also known to help with cellulite
Benefits of Grapefruit oil:
- Grapefruit oil is also known to combat muscle fatigue and is widely used in skin and hair care remedies to help with greasy skin, acne, and cellulite.
- It’s fresh, light and airy scent can help create an uplifting and energizing effect on the mood and may aid with stress and depression.
- Grapefruit oil has calming and relaxing properties and helps with headaches and mental exhaustion.
- Grapefruit has a high vitamin C content and is therefore valuable to the immune system.
- It is used with great success to combat muscle fatigue and used in skin and hair care remedies.
100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil.
Grapefruit Essential Oil
Weight: 1 oz
Grapefruit Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser to freshen up your house or induce stimulating effects on your mental focus and mood.
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
- Skin-care: Add a few drops to your favorite lotions and body washes for skin-boosting properties
- Hair-care: Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for an extra boost of shine and protection.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|