Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Oil is one of the most famous essential oils used for aromatherapy, cosmetics and perfumery. Because of its multiple therapeutic properties, lavender is one of the most versatile aromatic plants known to mankind.
Addicted to Soap Lavender oil is extracted through 100% steam distillation. Our Lavender Oil is 100% natural and of a therapeutic grade. A top note with a strong aroma, it has a rich floral scent that is somewhat fruitier, mellower and less camphoraceous. For topical use, need to be diluted with a carrier oil before use. Lavender oil is known to be helpful in soothing the mind and body when used in aromatherapy
Benefits of Lavender Oil:
- Natural energy booster
- Lavender oil is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties .
- Research has revealed that the essential oil of lavender may be useful for reducing anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness and headaches. Lavender is used in facial care, soaps, foot care, deodorants and powders for its aroma and therapeutic benefits.
- It is also known to be a natural insect repellent.
100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil.
Lavender Essential Oil
Weight: 1 oz
Lavender Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser to freshen up your house or induce stimulating effects on your mental focus and mood.
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
- Skin-care: Add a few drops to your favorite lotions and body washes for skin-boosting properties
- Hair-care: Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for an extra boost of shine and protection.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|