Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon’s aroma is considered one of the lightest in aromatherapy. The oil is produced from the outer peel of the lemon fruit through cold pressing and is extracted from Citrus limonum.
This clean smelling citrus essential oil is not only good for helping you make decisions and to improve your concentration, but also replaces negative emotions by creating a cheerful atmosphere of freshness and purity. It can help reduce mental fatigue and psychological heaviness.
Use in air freshener or diffuse Lemon Oil to clear cigarette smoke and other unpleasant aroma. It is used for many household cleaning and sanitizing applications. Lemon oil is also used for many skin care recipes and home recipes to fight seasonal allergies.
100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil.
Lemon Essential Oil
Weight: 1 oz
Lemon Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser to freshen up your house or induce stimulating effects on your mental focus and mood.
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
- Skin-care: Add a few drops to your favorite lotions and body washes for skin-boosting properties
- Hair-care: Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for an extra boost of shine and protection.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|