Lime Essential Oil
Aromatic Summary / Note / Strength of Aroma: A top note with a medium aroma, it has a tart, fresh scent characteristic of the fruit.
Blends With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Palmarosa, Petitgrain, Rose, Rosemary, Rosewood, Vetiver, and Ylang-ylang.
Product Abstract: Lime is a small evergreen tree that produces a small, sour fruit very similar to Lemon. The fruits themselves are green in color with a fleshy interior. Historically, limes were used to prevent sailors from developing scurvy.
Benefits of Lime Essential Oil:
- Soothes sunburns and regular burns
- Can be used as an effective Remedy for acne, skin infections, skin tags, warts and rashes
- Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner and in homemade kitchen cleaner
- Add few drops of tea tree Oil in shampoo to fight with lice naturally
- Work great as homemade natural deodorant
- Helps to keep fleas and insects away by adding a few drops in the pets’ crates or beds.
- It is an ingredient of soaps, creams, lotions, deodorants, disinfectants and air fresheners.
100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil.
Lime Essential Oil
Weight: 1 oz
Lime Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser to freshen up your house or induce stimulating effects on your mental focus and mood.
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
- Skin-care: Add a few drops to your favorite lotions and body washes for skin-boosting properties
- Hair-care: Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for an extra boost of shine and protection.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
||3 x 3 x 3 in