Milk Soap Making Class
Milk Soap Making Class
This Milks Soap Making Class covers 3 different techniques for making milk soap from scratch. It does not contain the basics of Beginners Soap Making, so that class must be taken before this advanced class. The Milk Soap Making Class is for anyone who is interested in increasing their soap making knowledge and learning new skills.
Other than wearing a long sleeve shirt or bringing one along to wear in class, you don’t need to bring anything with you. You will be given everything in class, tested recipes & instructions and 30 amazing bars of all natural handmade milk soap that you made.
DAY 1: MILK SOAP MAKING CLASS
This hand’s on class offers step-by-step guide on how to use 3 different types of milk for soap making.
• You will be given book or handout as a reference guide to Milk Soap Making
• We will learn about all the different types of milks used in all natural soap making
• We will make our first milk soap from powered milk
• Next we will make soap from camel or goats milk depending on availability
• Finally we will make soap from yogurt
DAY 2: MILK SOAP MAKING CLASS
• We will go over all the steps taken to make milk soap
• We will go over any questions or concerns that you have when making milk soap
• Finally you will cut all of your milk soap and take it home for your enjoyment
Magdoline will be making soaps from scratch, allowing her students various opportunities for students to directly contribute to each batch. At the end of the day, you will leave with a thorough knowledge of 3 Milks Soap Making Class, and whole lot of enthusiasm about making your own all natural handmade soaps.
PREREQUISITE: Our Beginners Soap Making Class, or Equivalent Experience Required
About The Teacher:
Magdoline Hammad started her soap making addiction back in 2005. After her children were all diagnosed with eczema, Magdoline sought alternative skin care that would help soothe their irritated skin. She began researching the harmful ingredients found in all commercial soaps and decided to give soap-making a try. Since then she’s been making endless batches of soap, perfecting her skills and recipes. She has a passion for cold process soap, but also enjoys trying new things, and learning new techniques.
Many years later, and after reading every book on the planet about every method of soap making, she finally decided to start teaching others her love of all natural handmade soap making.
For more details on booking a class you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org