Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Oil is a very popular oil used in skin care products. It is also known as melaleuca oil, which is extracted from the leaves of the plant Melaleuca alternifolia by steam distillation. Tea tree oil is thought to have antiseptic properties. It is an ingredient of soaps, creams, lotions, deodorants, disinfectants and air fresheners.
It is one of the most powerful immune system stimulants. It is great to clean wounds and also relieves muscle aches and pains.
Benefits of TeaTree essential oil:
- Soothes sunburns and regular burns
- Can be used as an effective Remedy for acne, skin infections, skin tags, warts and rashes
- Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner and in homemade kitchen cleaner
- Add few drops of tea tree Oil in shampoo to fight with lice naturally
- Work great as homemade natural deodorant
- Helps to keep fleas and insects away by adding a few drops in the pets’ crates or beds.
- It is an ingredient of soaps, creams, lotions, deodorants, disinfectants and air fresheners.
100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oil.
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Weight: 1 oz
Tea Tree Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser to freshen up your house or induce stimulating effects on your mental focus and mood.
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
- Skin-care: Add a few drops to your favorite lotions and body washes for skin-boosting properties
- Hair-care: Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner for an extra boost of shine and protection.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical use only. It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil. Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
|Dimensions||3 × 3 × 3 in|